Escort for Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall
Wednesday May 16: [Flyer Details updated May 11]
10:00 am – Dedication Ceremony for the Mississippi Gold Star Family Memorial Monument at Camp Shelby
12:30 pm – Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Escort Depart Armed Forces Museum at Camp Shelby
02:30 pm – Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Escort Arrives at the event Site, Harley Davidson Jackson.
With exception of original staging all times are approximate.
If you have questions, please contact Roger Barrett (601) 826-5205.
Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Escort Flyer
Trail Of Honor, Annual Benefit Golf Tournament
Thursday May 17:
01:00 pm – Trail of Honor Golf Tournament starts at Canton Country Club
If you have questions, please contact Dave Stott (601) 259-2193.
Trail Of Honor Benefit Golf Tournament Flyer
Opening Ceremony for The Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall
Friday May 18:
11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Opening Ceremony of the Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall, Harley Davidson of Jackson
Trail Event Dates
Saturday, May 19, open to public:
09:00 am – Opening ceremony of the Trail of Honor to include recognition of the Gold Star Families.
09:00 am to 5:00pm Trail Of Honor
08:00 am to 4:00pm Aviation Trail of Honor, Bruce Campbell Airport
Sunday, May 20, open to public:
11:00am to 5:00pm Trail Of Honor
A Glock 43 Pistol Raffle Drawing will be held, tickets $5 each or 3 for $10.
Get your Raffle Tickets at the HD Dealership or from a Trail of Honor representative selling tickets.
Trail Of Honor Flyer
Run for the Wall Ride
Monday, May 21
11:30 am – 01:30 pm – Run for the Wall ceremony
Event Admission & Fees
Free Admittance and Free Parking
Trail of Honor, $85.00 Huey Helicopter Rides, charge per person.
Trail of Honor, Cobra Helicopter Rides are also available at $350/$550, charge per person.
Aviation Trail of Honor, plane rides for sale
Safety, Event is Handicap Accessible:
No Pets Allowed
Recommend ear plugs for battle reenactments and flights at both locations.
- Talk to living historians and see encampments representing each American War from French and Indian War to the current War on Terrorism
- See battlefield re-enactments of the Civil War and Vietnam War
- Meet Active duty veterans of the present war in Afghanistan
- See Military armor and aerial displays/flyovers
- Ride in a Huey Helicopter with the veterans and aircraft that made history
- Meet Military heroes: Medal of Honor recipients, Navajo Code Talkers, Tuskegee Airmen, ex-POW’s from WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War
- Commemorative Air Force (CAF) will be performing Flyovers in airworthy warplanes from the past
- See the Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall
Volunteer or Sponsor
Please contact David McElroy (601) 372-5770.