Trail of Honor Volunteers Needed Listing:
The Trail of Honor is only possible through community support and the volunteer organization. To prepare for and carry out the three day event the Trail of Honor is always in need of additional volunteers. See the attached PDF Listing of Dates, Times and Activities needing additional volunteers this year.
Escort for Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall
Wednesday May 13:
12:30 pm – Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Escort Depart Armed Forces Museum at Camp Shelby
03:00 pm – Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Escort Arrives at the event Site, Harley Davidson Jackson.
With exception of original staging all times are approximate, see PDF Flyer for Details.
If you have questions, please contact Roger Barrett (601) 826-5205.
Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Escort Flyer
Trail Of Honor, Annual Benefit Golf Tournament
Thursday May 14:
01:00 pm – Trail of Honor Golf Tournament starts at Canton Country Club
If you have questions, please contact Dave Stott (601) 259-2193 or
Jeff Ellis Executive Director, Mississippi; Office: 844.VGA.VETS Cell: (601) 906-2732 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Work Email: www.vgagolf.org
Trail Of Honor Benefit Golf Tournament Entry Form
Opening Ceremony for The Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall
Friday May 15:
11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Opening Ceremony of the Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall, Harley Davidson of Jackson
Trail Event Dates
Saturday, May 16, open to public:
09:00 am – Opening ceremony of the Trail of Honor to include recognition of the Gold Star Families.
09:00 am to 5:00pm Trail Of Honor
08:00 am to 4:00pm Aviation Trail of Honor, Bruce Campbell Airport CAF Facebook for more details.
Sunday, May 17, open to public:
11:00am to 5:00pm Trail Of Honor
Trail Of Honor Flyers
Run for the Wall Ride
Monday, May 18
11:30 am – 01:30 pm – Run for the Wall ceremony
Event Admission & Fees
Free Admittance and Free Parking
Trail of Honor, Huey/Cobra Helicopter Rides, charge per person.
Aviation Trail of Honor, plane rides for sale, see CAF Flyer for charge per person.
Safety, Event is Handicap Accessible:
No Pets Allowed
Recommend ear plugs for battle reenactments and flights at both locations.
- Talk to living historians and see encampments representing each American War from French and Indian War to the current War on Terrorism
- See battlefield re-enactments of the Civil War and Vietnam War
- Meet Active duty veterans of the present war in Afghanistan
- See Military armor and aerial displays/flyovers
- Ride in a Huey Helicopter with the veterans and aircraft that made history
- Meet Military heroes: Medal of Honor recipients, Navajo Code Talkers, Tuskegee Airmen, ex-POW’s from WWII, Korean War and Vietnam War
- Commemorative Air Force (CAF) will be performing Flyovers in airworthy warplanes from the past
- See the Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall
Volunteer or Sponsor
Please contact David McElroy (601) 372-5770.